Thursday 12 April 2007

I have been busy with busty naked ladies today LOL...okay I will share a photo but not till tomorrow as I need the daylight for these ladies - well when I say ladies I don't mean "LADIES" ROFLOL.

David is up in Port Hedland today/tonight but comes back tomorrow...I always feel at a loss when he is away - it is as if I am missing a limb or something. I should be tidying my seating area up after my "play" tonight....maybe later I need to surf for a bit longer and catch up with everyones blogs. I am trying to avoid online shopping though as I did a bit of that this last week, though I am now the proud owner of some GreenPepper Press stamps I am most impressed with the service from Michelle as these arrived in less than a week from the US - funny that it takes longer for Interstate mail to arrive, international is alway quicker, unless my mother sends it as that always takes longer and we are never sure why unless customs like to have a good go at it (and it wouldn't be the first time either). I can't wait to have a play with these but have some other stuff I have to do first - a couple of circle journals to finish off and move on, a Flat Annie travel journal to finish and something that had to do with those naked busty ladies LOL.

1 comment:

Coby said...

Hi Evelyn,

I have not heard of Green Pepper Press stamps, I will follow your link in just a moment, thank you.

love Coby