Wednesday 30 July 2008

Embellish this!

I have been doing an online course run by Dale from The Thread Studio recently (I still haven't finished but will keep on going with it in my own time, the lessons are easy to follow). The course is called Embellish Stitch and Enrich and she is running another one in August. Go here if you are interested in it. Along with the lessons you get to join a yahoo group where you can go and ask questions, post pictures etc. I have enjoyed in immensely. I have a heap of images to share but haven't resized them yet so you will have to make do with this. For now my embellisher is put back in my craft room and not driving David nuts on the meals area table. My fibres and fabric is all packed neatly (just need another room I think to keep everything in! and my stash will only expand tomorrow when I go to the craft fair and visit Dale's stall she has there. Be back soon - promise, I want to share some of my art.

edit - where did my picture go!! BRB.

No comments: