Thursday 22 March 2007


Okay so here is the layout, thought I would get this done while she is at school. She is my serious child, not one to make a fool of herself or be seen to be just a little off centre (we often wonder where she came from as she can be very serious). But every so often her genetics will out and she will just do something so out of character it takes you by surprise and makes us laugh. This day she was just sitting watching television, nothing special, just taking an easy lazy day during the school holidays. She made me laugh out loud when I saw her sitting with her micro bean bag pillow on her head. Surprisingly she allowed me to take a photo - though looking at her expression I may have sneaked the photo!
I used some of the Rouge de Garance papers, these are beautiful and easy to work with...yet more cutting out of the patterns, one bonus with doing that is you do have more of the yummy paper to work with elsewhere LOL. Those stamps are fantastic and I think I need a set but I believe they are discontinued sadly. I just used folk art paint on them. Journaling is required but that comes later. I will have to try to take photos of these straight on as the layout looks wonky and despite my best efforts has maintained its "slant" it isn't like that IRL.
The weather has been nice today, not as humid or as hot as it has been lately. I do like summer but for some reason this has been a difficult one for me and my body has had difficulty regulating my temperature. Though a quick dip in the pool helps that out, last night the water was lovely, just the right temp to relax in (shame I had the chatterbox in with me) and there is nothing nicer than floating in the dark and looking up at the stars.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Hey - scrapping! Love your use of pp - especially the BG LO - always one of my fave pps and your LO is just gorgeous! Know what you mean about journalling - I even feel funny about people who don't identify themselves reading my blog .....

Sharon Manning said...

ooooo she blogs! Cool. Love your shrines and wasn't Michael inspiring....my DH has a project in the planning now and he didn't even take Michael's class.
Love the LO and I know what you mean about having a serious child. I have one too!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Sharon
xxx

Judy said...

HI
THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS ON MY BLOG. YEP I AM PARTIAL TO BG PP'S TOO - SO THAT'S A FAV WITH ME. SO I AM COMING OVER TO SWIM UNDER THE STARS WITH YOU COS THIS HUMIDITY IS KILLING ME! LOVE THE MOLDED FACE YOU PUT IN YOUR DEMENGIAN ASSEMBLAGE.

Dawnie said...

Love this page Ev.Your gal makes me laugh.Meg loves chatting with her online.
Love the last LO too.

Hugs my lovely

Dawn xxx