These weren't done at the retreat, they mainly were the product of a bit of a play I was having with the gorgeous Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks and my Krafty Lady moulds. In fact the main focus of my shrines were cast from the KL moulds using Delight clay, a wonderful light paperclay which is so easy to use.
I love those torso moulds but have never got round to doing much with them, I found these picture frames going out cheap at a local supermarket and the idea just popped into my head. I removed the backing sheet that you get with these commercial frames and replaced it with a white sheet of paper. I removed the glass and cleaned it well then applied the alcohol inks to the back of the glass, these are fun to use, very versatile and highly addictive. I replaced the glass once they were dry (in no time at all really) with the inks to the inside and then glued the torsos to the front of the glass. This was probably the hardest thing to do in all of this as it took a long long time for the glue to set - in the future I think I would try my glue gun for this but I wasn't sure how the glass would react. These now sit in my formal dining area though may eventually be moved through to my craft room.